This “Sunday Funday” is brought to you by dear friend Ariana. While she was over Thursday afternoon she was inspired to make some cauliflower Pizza Crust and enlisted my help; I was more than happy to abligue!
Acts 2: 46
“They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.”
Surprisingly, it was super easy! (And fun!) It is always cool to see exactly what goes into your food and to keep it whole and healthy. Unfortunately, this yummy smelling concoction contained cheese so I was unable to taste test it for myself… but, I was told that it was delicious! (No, that is not my excuse incase it turns out terrible or you don’t like it and you feel as though you have wasted 30min…)
So, with that let’s get started!
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesean cheese (or 4…)
- 1/4 cup corn meal or flour (we used almond flour)
- 1 tsp garlic powder & onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil & oregano
- A pinch of salt & pepper
*Plus, anything you wish to have as a topping.
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Steam cauliflower
- Line baking sheet with paper towels; spread steamed cauliflower on paper towels and let cool for 10min
- Place the cooled cauliflower into a large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix (It will still be crumbly and quite moist… don’t worry, you’re doing it right!)
- Take the mixture you have made and form it into the shape and size you would like your crust to be
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or (you guessed it) until golden brown
- Take out your yummy crusts
- Add whatever toppings your heart desires
- Place back in the oven for approximately another 5min
- Finally, take out and ENJOY!
Ecclesiastes 9: 7 New International Version (NIV)
“Go, eat your food with gladness…”
I hope that you enjoyed this week’s “Sunday Funday” as much as I did making it! Until next time…
Numbers 6: 24-26
In Jesus’ Name